The ideal fit for our team is an inspired and motivated Front/Back-End Engineer who cares and thinks as
much about the customer experience as they do about technology. You will be working in a small and
multi-disciplinary team experimenting and discovering new ways to make a big impact on our customers
We currently use technologies such as Typescript, Angular, Ionic, Sass and more.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members, stakeholders and Product Owner
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- You simply can’t live without Git and can use it on the command line;
- Good English Skills.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience in web based front-end development (Typescript, Angular, CSS)
- You know how to use libraries and frameworks like jQuery.
- Programming in an asynchronous fashion is something natural for you
- Mobile first, responsive web design and fluid layouts don’t scare you
- You are familiar with build tools like Grunt, Gulp and NPM scripts
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Do you have the skills for the job? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to get recruitment
tips. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us